English Translation for lèkwu
Synonyms : lèkwu
lè + kwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : lèkwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : lèkwu
Spelling & word formation : lèkwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Numeral System
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – I
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)