English Translation for lèkwu
Synonyms : lèkwu
lè + kwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : lèkwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : lèkwu
Spelling & word formation : lèkwu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – O
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- ITA IGALA 2
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)