English Translation for ẹ̀lọla
Synonyms : ẹ̀lọla
ẹ + ̀lọ + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀lọla
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀lọla
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀lọla
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – O
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- The Igala Kingdom