English Translation for àlámù
Synonyms : àlámù
à + lá + mù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àlámù
Word Structure - Contracted form : àlámù
Spelling & word formation : àlámù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – O
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)