English Translation for élányọ
Synonyms : élányọ
é + lá + nyọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : élányọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : élányọ
Spelling & word formation : élányọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – O
- Over View of Igala Studies
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – I
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- ITA IGALA 2
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System