English Translation for élo
Synonyms : élo
é + lo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : élo
Word Structure - Contracted form : élo
Spelling & word formation : élo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Orthography
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- History of Igalapedia Project
- ITA IGALA 2
- Why you most learn the Igala language