English Translation for ìlo
Synonyms : ìlo
ì + lo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ìlo
Word Structure - Contracted form : ìlo
Spelling & word formation : ìlo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why you most learn the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The Igala Kingdom
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)