English Translation for àlo
Synonyms : àlo
à + lo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àlo
Word Structure - Contracted form : àlo
Spelling & word formation : àlo
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – U
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Igala Kingdom