English Translation for àlápa
Synonyms : àlápa
à + lá + pa +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àlápa
Word Structure - Contracted form : àlápa
Spelling & word formation : àlápa
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Igala alphabet – A
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The Igala Kingdom
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – E
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Numeral System
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella