English Translation for álu-ajá-ẹnwu
Synonyms : álu-ajá-ẹnwu
á + lu + a + já + ẹ + nwu +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : álu-ajá-ẹnwu
álu ajá ẹnwu
Word Structure - Contracted form : álu-ajá-ẹnwu
Spelling & word formation : álu-ajá-ẹnwu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala alphabet – A
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths