English Translation for álu-éji
Synonyms : álu-éji
á + lu + é + ji +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : álu-éji
Word Structure - Contracted form : álu-éji
Spelling & word formation : álu-éji
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Numeral System
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Igala Kingdom
- History of Igalapedia Project
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS