English Translation for álu-éwo
Synonyms : álu-éwo
á + lu + é + wo +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : álu-éwo
Word Structure - Contracted form : álu-éwo
Spelling & word formation : álu-éwo
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Phonology
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage