English Translation for áluchẹ́
Synonyms : áluchẹ́
á + lu + chẹ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áluchẹ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : áluchẹ́
Spelling & word formation : áluchẹ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – O
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala alphabet – I
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – E
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- History of Igalapedia Project