English Translation for áludúu
Synonyms : áludúu
á + lu + dú + u +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : áludúu
Word Structure - Contracted form : áludúu
Spelling & word formation : áludúu
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- ITA IGALA 2