English Translation for álugbọ́nà
Synonyms : álugbọ́nà
á + lu + gbọ + ́nà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : álugbọ́nà
Word Structure - Contracted form : álugbọ́nà
Spelling & word formation : álugbọ́nà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – E
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – A
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Phonology
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Numeral System
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Threats to the growth of Igala language