English Translation for àláwoní
Synonyms : àláwoní
à + lá + wo + ní +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àláwoní
Word Structure - Contracted form : àláwoní
Spelling & word formation : àláwoní
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Phonology
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The Igala Kingdom
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)