English Translation for lẹ̀yẹ̀yẹ̀
Synonyms : lẹ̀yẹ̀yẹ̀
lẹ + ̀yẹ + ̀yẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : lẹ̀yẹ̀yẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : lẹ̀yẹ̀yẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : lẹ̀yẹ̀yẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets