English Translation for ẹ̀mú
Synonyms : ẹ̀mú
ẹ + ̀mú +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀mú
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀mú
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀mú
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igala alphabet – E
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Igala alphabet – I
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Igala alphabet – U