English Translation for ẹ̀mù
Synonyms : ẹ̀mù
ẹ + ̀mù` +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀mù
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀mù
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀mù
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – I
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – O