English Translation for ímọ́
Synonyms : ímọ́
í + mọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ímọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ímọ́
Spelling & word formation : ímọ́
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – A
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)