English Translation for ọ́mẹ
Synonyms : ọ́mẹ
ọ + ́mẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́mẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́mẹ
Spelling & word formation : ọ́mẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – I
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – O
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Threats to the growth of Igala language