English Translation for ámà
Synonyms : ámà
á + mà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ámà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ámà
Spelling & word formation : ámà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Phonology
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Numeral System
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – U
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY