English Translation for àmí
Synonyms : àmí
à + mí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àmí
Word Structure - Contracted form : àmí
Spelling & word formation : àmí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo