English Translation for àmì
Synonyms : àmì
à + mì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àmì
Word Structure - Contracted form : àmì
Spelling & word formation : àmì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – A
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS