English Translation for àmì
Synonyms : àmì
à + mì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àmì
Word Structure - Contracted form : àmì
Spelling & word formation : àmì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Igala alphabet – E
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The Igala Kingdom
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?