English Translation for àmì
Synonyms : àmì
à + mì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àmì
Word Structure - Contracted form : àmì
Spelling & word formation : àmì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Phonology
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – A
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – U
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igala Numeral System
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)