English Translation for ọ́má-ata
Synonyms : ọ́má-ata
ọ + ́má + a + ta +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́má-ata
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́má-ata
Spelling & word formation : ọ́má-ata
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Igala alphabet – I
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Do new languages appear today?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The Igala Kingdom
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION