English Translation for ùmà-ukọ́lọ́
Synonyms : ùmà-ukọ́lọ́
ù` + mà + u + kọ + ́lọ + ́
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ùmà-ukọ́lọ́
Word Structure - Contracted form : ùmà-ukọ́lọ́
Spelling & word formation : ùmà-ukọ́lọ́
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala alphabet – U
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- OKPA – ATA (THE SCEPTER)
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message