English Translation for àma
Synonyms : àma
à + ma +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àma
Word Structure - Contracted form : àma
Spelling & word formation : àma
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala Studies
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – U
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system