English Translation for àma
Synonyms : àma
à + ma +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àma
Word Structure - Contracted form : àma
Spelling & word formation : àma
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala alphabet – U
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- The Igala Kingdom
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system