English Translation for ọ́ma-ajùwẹ
Synonyms : ọ́ma-ajùwẹ
ọ + ́ma + a + jù` + wẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́ma-ajùwẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́ma-ajùwẹ
Spelling & word formation : ọ́ma-ajùwẹ
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E