English Translation for óma-ala
Synonyms : óma-ala
ọ + ́ma + a + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óma-ala
Word Structure - Contracted form : óma-ala
Spelling & word formation : óma-ala
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – U
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system