English Translation for óma-ìdàgwọ̀
Synonyms : óma-ìdàgwọ̀
ó + ma + ì + dà + gwọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óma-ìdàgwọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : óma-ìdàgwọ̀
Spelling & word formation : óma-ìdàgwọ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- Igala alphabet – E
- Morphology of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – I
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- ITA IGALA 2
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)