English Translation for óma-ìdàgwọ̀
Synonyms : óma-ìdàgwọ̀
ó + ma + ì + dà + gwọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : óma-ìdàgwọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : óma-ìdàgwọ̀
Spelling & word formation : óma-ìdàgwọ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – I
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask