English Translation for àmakàjọ
Synonyms : àmakàjọ
à + ma + kà + jọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àmakàjọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : àmakàjọ
Spelling & word formation : àmakàjọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – A
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY