English Translation for àmakàjọ
Synonyms : àmakàjọ
à + ma + kà + jọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àmakàjọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : àmakàjọ
Spelling & word formation : àmakàjọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Orthography
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala alphabet – I
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Igala alphabet – E
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- History of Igalapedia Project
- ITA IGALA 2
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION