English Translation for ọ́mataina-efomi
Synonyms : ọ́mataina-efomi
ọ + ́ma + ta + i + na + e + fo + mi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ́mataina-efomi
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ́mataina-efomi
Spelling & word formation : ọ́mataina-efomi
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Igala alphabet – O
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Igala Numeral System
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)