English Translation for múgba
Synonyms : múgba
mú + gba +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : múgba
Word Structure - Contracted form : múgba
Spelling & word formation : múgba
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (mu)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala alphabet – U
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala Orthography
- Igala alphabet – I
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala Studies
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Do new languages appear today?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- History of Igalapedia Project
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets