English Translation for òmúhì
Synonyms : òmúhì
ò + mú + hì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òmúhì
Word Structure - Contracted form : òmúhì
Spelling & word formation : òmúhì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Phonology
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Igala Numeral System
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala