English Translation for òmi
Synonyms : òmi
ò + mi +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : òmi
Word Structure - Contracted form : òmi
Spelling & word formation : òmi
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Orthography
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – U
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala Numeral System
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala alphabet – E
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Do new languages appear today?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Repositioning indigenous theatre and language for cultural awareness among the Igala youths
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized