English Translation for ómi-édu
Synonyms : ómi-édu
ó + mi + é + du +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ómi-édu
Word Structure - Contracted form : ómi-édu
Spelling & word formation : ómi-édu
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – O
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala Studies
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – A
- Igala alphabet – I
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Do new languages appear today?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala alphabet – U
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- AKPO (Oral puzzles in Igala Language)
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala alphabet – Ọ