English Translation for ómi-kìnalọ̀
Synonyms : ómi-kìnalọ̀
ó + mi + kì + na + lọ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ómi-kìnalọ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ómi-kìnalọ̀
Spelling & word formation : ómi-kìnalọ̀
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – E
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Over View of Igala Studies
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Do new languages appear today?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala alphabet – O
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.