English Translation for ómi-èwò
Synonyms : ómi-èwò
ó + mi + è + wò +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ómi-èwò
Word Structure - Contracted form : ómi-èwò
Spelling & word formation : ómi-èwò
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Over View of Igala Studies
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Igala Phonology
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – I
- Morphology of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Do new languages appear today?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- ITA IGALA 2
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala Numeral System
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Who is “OJO” in Igala thought: Interpretative approach
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools