English Translation for èmàjì
Synonyms : èmàjì
è + mà + jì +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èmàjì
Word Structure - Contracted form : èmàjì
Spelling & word formation : èmàjì
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- Igala Phonology
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- History of Igalapedia Project
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message