English Translation for èmàjí
Synonyms : èmàjí
è + mà + jí +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : èmàjí
Word Structure - Contracted form : èmàjí
Spelling & word formation : èmàjí
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – E
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- The Dialects of Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- ITA IGALA 2
- Igalapedia – 2016 New Year Message