English Translation for ọ̀màmànyà
Synonyms : ọ̀màmànyà
ọ + ̀mà + mà + nyà +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ọ̀màmànyà
Word Structure - Contracted form : ọ̀màmànyà
Spelling & word formation : ọ̀màmànyà
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – U
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Igala Orthography
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- The Igala Kingdom
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- AKWU or ALO (Idoms)
- Indigenous languages, proverbs and culture as agents for inculcating positive values and moral instructions among Nigerian children theatrical approach
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Why you most learn the Igala language