English Translation for ìmẹ̀nyẹ̀
Synonyms : ìmẹ̀nyẹ̀
ì + mẹ + ̀nyẹ + ̀
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ìmẹ̀nyẹ̀
Word Structure - Contracted form : ìmẹ̀nyẹ̀
Spelling & word formation : ìmẹ̀nyẹ̀
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Related By first SYLLABLE (ime)
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- Igala alphabet – U
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Igala alphabet – I
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala alphabet – A
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Do new languages appear today?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- ADALE (Another form of Idioms)
- Africans and African Humanism: What Prospects?
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Ita Alu Igala (Proverbs)
- Igala alphabet – O
- Overview of Igala alphabets