English Translation for ímótò-ọ̀kpagbele
Synonyms : ímótò-ọ̀kpagbele
í + mó + tò + o + kpa + gbe + le +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ímótò-ọ̀kpagbele
Word Structure - Contracted form : ímótò-ọ̀kpagbele
Spelling & word formation : ímótò-ọ̀kpagbele
compound words with dash
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala alphabet – O
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Overview of Igala alphabets
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Do new languages appear today?
- How do you define an endangered language?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- OHIAKA or OHIALA (Story telling)
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- EARLY PHASE OF CHRISTIANITY IN IGALALAND
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS