English Translation for ẹ̀mutúla
Synonyms : ẹ̀mutúla
ẹ + ̀mu + tú + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀mutúla
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀mutúla
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀mutúla
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Over View of Igala Studies
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala alphabet – I
- Igala Phonology
- Relational opposites in Igala language
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala alphabet – Ọ
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- THE AJU-OCHOLI LINEAGE
- Igala home video and the portrayal of cultural identity and symbol
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The ATA Royal drums and trumpets
- IKEBE – The royal crown of ATA Igala
- UNYIALE – The Royal umbrella
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)