English Translation for ẹ̀mutúla
Synonyms : ẹ̀mutúla
ẹ + ̀mu + tú + la +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : ẹ̀mutúla
Word Structure - Contracted form : ẹ̀mutúla
Spelling & word formation : ẹ̀mutúla
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Phonology
- Morphology of Igala Language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Igala Orthography
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- OVERVIEW OF IGALA CULTURE
- Igala Kingdom in Perspective
- Igala alphabet – U
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Rediscovering Igala economic potentials and the need to Integrate Igala economy in Igala language studies in Nigeria 2
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala alphabet – A