English Translation for àmẹwẹ
Synonyms : àmẹwẹ
à + mẹ + wẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àmẹwẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : àmẹwẹ
Spelling & word formation : àmẹwẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Why and how Igala numeration was recently modernized
- Igala alphabet – U
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Igala Studies
- Igala Phonology
- Overcoming the scare of language extinction a case for the Igala language
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- Igala alphabet – E
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Division Of English Language And Literature
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Do new languages appear today?
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- Igala alphabet – O
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- IGALA CLAN SALUTATIONS
- Igala alphabet – I
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- THE GRACE OF A TRUE “ATA” (FATHERHOOD)
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- British imperialism and the reign of Attah Ameh Oboni – the inevitable clash)
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Igalapedia Dictionary V1.01 (Gabaidu, Idakwo Ameh Oboni Series)