English Translation for àmúyeye
Synonyms : àmúyeye
à + mú + ye + ye +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : àmúyeye
Word Structure - Contracted form : àmúyeye
Spelling & word formation : àmúyeye
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala alphabet – Ẹ
- Igala Orthography
- Why you most learn the Igala language
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – O
- Igala Numeral System: Proposal for Modifications
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- Igala alphabet – E
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- What does it mean to say that a language is extinct?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- What does UNESCO do to prevent the endangerment and disappearance of languages?
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- How do you define an endangered language?
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- The Nigerian Independence Celebration
- Relationship Between Ígálá and Yorùbá Languages
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- The morphosyntax of Igala verbs
- TABOO AS AN ASPECT OF IGALA CULTURE
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- The maiden annual conference of the Igala studies association
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Organisation of the Igala Numeral System
- Udogba Olopu Aluka Igala