English Translation for énẹ
Synonyms : énẹ
é + nẹ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : énẹ
Word Structure - Contracted form : énẹ
Spelling & word formation : énẹ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Story telling (foktale) in Igala Culture
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- Reanalysis of long vowel diphthong and CVV Syllable structure in Igala
- Igala Language Studies and Development
- Igala alphabet – O
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
- A case for Igala language studies in the curriculum of agricultural extension in schools
- Division Of English Language And Literature
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Numeral System
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- Need for adequate materials for Language Education and Literacy.
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- The effects of Governmental and institutional language attitudes
- Lack of Intergenerational Language Transmission as a threath to Igala language
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- The digital family theory of numbering (DIFTON)
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE FOR NIGERIAN LANGUAGES (NINLAN) – 2016 National Conffeerence
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- Unit Expressions / Morphological Forms in the Igala Numeral system
- Ejubejuailo – the ATA’s pectoral mask
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- Towards the Standardization of the Igala Language
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- IGALA WORLDVIEW AS A VERITABLE BASIS FOR IGALA PHILOSOPHY
- Igala alphabet – Ọ