English Translation for énọ
Synonyms : énọ
é + nọ +
Word Structure - Un-contracted form : énọ
Word Structure - Contracted form : énọ
Spelling & word formation : énọ
Part of speech
Yet to be updated
Figure of speech
Yet to be updated
Place your Adverts Here
Articles for learning Igala language
- Igala Studies
- ANCIENT IGALA NUMERAL SYSTEM
- Igala alphabet – A
- List of Nigerian languages spoken by less than 5000 people
- Igala Orthography
- IGALA:Towards evolving strategies for the preservation of a threatened language
- Igala language and Linguistic Adoption
- The Dialects of Igala Language
- Miscellaneous Influences on the Igala Numeral System
- Igala terminologies for medical concepts steps towards creating a metalanguage
- Igala Numeral System
- Arithmetic Operations in the Numeral system
This space is vacant for Adverts
Do you believe language can die?
- Relevance of Igala language in education:
- What are the causes of language endangerment and disappearance?
- Cultivation of positive attitude towards Igala Language.
- THE PROBLEM – LANGUAGE DEATH
- How many languages have already disappeared?
- Threats to the growth of Igala language
- What can be done to save a language from disappearing?
- Lack of quality documentation : Plaque to the growth of a language
- How Response to New Domains and Media affect the growth of Igala Language
- Who made the UNESCO Atlas of the World’s Languages in Danger?
- Which are the regions with the most endangered languages?
- Educational potentials of Igala language:
- EDUCATION AND RE-ORIENTATION OF IGALA CULTURAL VALUES
- IGALA CULTURAL EVOLUTION
- Importance of Ita Alu Igala (Igala Proverbs).
- Overview of Igala alphabets
- CHALLENGES ON ATTAH HANDS
- Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) Conditional Grant Scheme
- Phono semantic matching between lgbo and Igala language
- The Igala Kingdom
- AKPA-AYEGBA (THE NATION STOOL)
- The Royal beads of Igala kindom.
- The Totem of Igalapedia Logo
- Enhancing Meaning through Music in Igala Festival Theatre Ogani Angwa Experience